Breweries in Napa Valley CA??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjmcfoot

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I am taking off to Napa Valley on a business trip, thought it could be worth my while to check out some of the local breweries. Can you any of you fine feathered brewing buddies of mine recommend a brewpub or brewery in or around Napa California??:mug:

Thank You's

The Big-Phoot Brew House

You will be right next to the Budweiser factory! :ban:

Joking aside, how far are you willing to travel? There are some great breweries 30-45 minutes from Napa like Lagunitas, Moylans, 21st Amendment and Gordon Biersch.

Google Maps is really handy if you open it and do a map search for "breweries near Napa, CA" it will pull all of them up and show you how far they are.

Napa Smith is relatively new and has some good beers, the other I know of in Napa is Downtown Joes which I have no knowledge of.

Dowtown Joe's is in Old Town and I believe the place is Characters Sports Bar, not a brew pub but great selection.

In addition to the very local to Napa suggestions already given . . .

About 45 min away is Petaluma where you can visit the Lagunitas Tap Room or the TAPS beer bar (30 taps, many local, most delicious). Maybe another half hour beyond is Santa Rosa, where you will find Russian River. I love my Lagunitas, but if I could only visit one, I would probably go with Russian River. The hoppy beers are delicious served fresh on draft and their Belgian beers are superb.

All the above are great IMO. I love Bear Republic.. cuz it's home.. but RR and Lag are right there for 'local'.. then on over to Downtown Joes.

Latest posts

Back