i need help spending money.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerlover69

Reaction score
i am putting together a brutus 10 build with keggles but those blichmann pots are starting to look really nice. my ? is will a keggle for a mlt big enough for a 10 gal batch with a rims design holding all the water and grain with lets say a big beer. I am trying to put everything together and am having trouble getting my kegs from my sources and I need to move forward with this build.
I also am having trouble finding a welder to trust to weld my keggles up. I am also looking at doing biab on 10 gal btches, just dont know wich way to go so i need help. Oh by the way I made beer before all extract and partial extract and stopped for about 6 years do to kids, but I am going full steam ahead with ag and kegging. I guess I want thoughts and opinions.

so gimme your money. i'll spend it. on a keggle.
cause if you are doing a big beer it aint agonna be 10 gallons, is it?

including aging, 4 cases of barleywine would last me till a quarter-of-dead.

Biab and a brutus are opposite ends of the spectrum, to start seems like you are headed in a lot of directions. i would get a plan ironed out so you dont have to buy equipment twice

i am putting together a brutus 10 build with keggles but those blichmann pots are starting to look really nice. my ? is will a keggle for a mlt big enough for a 10 gal batch with a rims design holding all the water and grain with lets say a big beer. I am trying to put everything together and am having trouble getting my kegs from my sources and I need to move forward with this build.
I also am having trouble finding a welder to trust to weld my keggles up. I am also looking at doing biab on 10 gal btches, just dont know wich way to go so i need help. Oh by the way I made beer before all extract and partial extract and stopped for about 6 years do to kids, but I am going full steam ahead with ag and kegging. I guess I want thoughts and opinions.

hmm, can't find kegs/welder, and there happened to be an ad for kegglebrewing at the top of the page... I have 2 of his keggles and they are nice.

I already found the kegs, but the person I am getting them from is not very reliable. I was wanting to do biab just to start making beer until I gather everything else I need to complete the brutus 10.

Back