New from San Francisco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusion94

Reaction score
Hello fellow home brew enthusiasts,
I've spent about 2 weeks reading through the posts and trying to grok the amount of information here.

I'm a new home brewer with 30 gallons (4 brews, 2 all grain, and 2 partial mash) brews under my belt. I look forward to improving the quality of my beer and will probably have a few stupid newbie questions so be patient with me.

Welcome! And I can say as a newbie myself that everyone on here has been very patient and helpful. I've learned a lot over the past few weeks, and I have to say this site is a treasure trove of information. Don't be afraid to ask questions, even stupid ones....chances are someone else is wondering the same thing.

Good to see another one from CA on here!

Welcome from Sacramento. Noobie here as well. Only 4 batches under my belt. All have been great. Brewing a Blonde Ale this Saturday. This is such a great place to learn and ask advice from some very helpfull brewers.

Back