• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4sale Party Jockey Box with 2 coils - NY area - $350

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_in_NY

Reaction score
Hey I got a jockey box which does 2 beer and has two coil. it's pretty heavy. have an older steel 20lb co2 tank too, but it's probably needing re-certification. If you want the stuff and can meet me in the NY Hudson Valley to LI or Northern Jersey I'd sell you the stuff for $350 cash only. Haven't tried posting on ebay or CL. They seem like hassle more often than not. Scams and shipping nonsense.

Hope it's ok to have posted this thread in this forum area. If not right spot please tell me proper location to post.

Sitck some reply to this tread and hopefully we can touch base. I'm in no big rush. Someone will probably want this for the holidays. Great time to drink.

Latest posts

Back