American Ido - Paula Abdul wasted!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOB

Reaction score
Ok, so I can HONESTLY say I have NEVER watched American Idol. But while I was surfing HBT I made the mistake of giving SWMBO the control of the "all mighty controller."

Of course she turned on American Idol. I couldn't get over how WASTED Paula Abdul is!!!! I have seen clips the past couple weeks of her wasted on a morning news show and I just thought she had a long night out.

But wasted on her TV show?! What do you all think...
Sorry to ask you the watch American Idol...but check it out!!!:drunk:

I'm ashamed to say that I'm a closet American Idol fan. I start watching every season thinking I just want to see the bad ones and end up getting hooked.

That being said, Paula is on something for sure! This year, it's absolutely obvious

actually she is on a BUNCH of psych meds, guess she has some serious issues with depression and a chemical imbalance . . . I'll try to find a linkn to back that up if ya want

Who cares is she was wasted,i get that way myself.She's still hotter than hot!
Leave the girl alone and pick on the other two clowns.I don't watch (un)reality tv but i'd watch her anytime,doing anything;) .
Cheers:mug:

I love A.I. and im not ashamed of it:rockin:

But, yeah I was thinking the same thing- Paula does seem all f-ed up on goof-balls or something!

rdwj said:
I'm ashamed to say that I'm a closet American Idol fan. I start watching every season thinking I just want to see the bad ones and end up getting hooked.

That being said, Paula is on something for sure! This year, it's absolutely obvious

So your "coming out of the closet" then.

Congradulations! :)

I tuned in but she was nowhere to be seen... wtf?!?

I'm ashamed to admit that SWMBO sucked me into AI last season. I like the show much better for the first month or so while there are still crazies involved. Once there are just good singers left I kind of lose track....not a big fan of pop singing.

however, Paula is a f*ing nutcase. Definitely pilled up a lot, possible drunk a lot. she also gets all hot & bothered when there are attractive guys who audition. There was a 16 year old guy who tried out a few weeks ago and I swear Paula must have left a snail trail on the seat when he was singing. I'm surprised she didn't slip right off onto the floor......
(Just for the record, if Simon or Randy did that for a 16 year old girl they'd probably be fired. ;) )

I too watch Amerian Idol fairly regularly. I feel like I'm at an AA meeting.

Edit: I should mention I've never been to an AA meeting, but I bet it feels like this. But without the web browser. Or promotion of beer drinking.

ayrton said:
I too watch Amerian Idol fairly regularly. I feel like I'm at an AA meeting.

Edit: I should mention I've never been to an AA meeting, but I bet it feels like this. But without the web browser. Or promotion of beer drinking.

If AA meetings did invole web browsing and/or beer drinking, I believe I would have to attend. Maybe we should start hosting HBT AA meetings.

With plenty of beer, of course!

"I'm Nate, and [*sip*] people think I'm [*sip*] an alcoholic [*sip*]"

*sip* :drunk:

Back