which website do you like better

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they both fit equally for the subject matter. Although the music loop on the wine site would get old very quickly.
I think they' are both very well put together.

Yeah they are just templates. I will supply the content and music. But you have to pick one! I cant do it either lol.

I prefer the second because it is smaller (therefore loads faster) and tidier (therefore looks more 'finished'). Make sure to add a button that sets a cookie to turn off the music. Both are nice.

i think i prefer the second over the first, but not by much.

how do you view the other templates that are for sale on that site?

I like the second, but you need to remember that ever apple mobile device does NOT support flash. Don't forget about your non-flash visitors as well.

Love the first one, but I vote for the second one due to load time.

Done. Thanks so much guys for your feedback. I decided to go with the second one. I must say I was sold with the first one. I love the intro with the smoke and stuff. But I am cheesy and I know it.
I am loosing all the noise on the site all together. No background music or icon sounds.

both were pretty awesome....how does that pricing work?

what does the Buyout price imply? guessing it gives you exclusive use of the design?

both were pretty awesome....how does that pricing work?

what does the Buyout price imply? guessing it gives you exclusive use of the design?

I dont know actually. I paid a lady from craigslist and shes making it for me.

Being a designer I have to say that both those are nice, although I personally think the second one is much better. You should decide for yourself though if you plan to use either, as it's all down to personal preference and I for one think it would give more idea about the product/site owner.

Goodluck

That is a well designed site. I like the second also. I loathe sites that make me click/do things to get at the content....I already clicked there to get to the content, why the more clicks (hence, why I like the second site)?!?

There's not much about that site that really needed to be done in flash, but hey, whatever works. I don't like flash sites much, but hey if you go without the music, it loads quickly, and the flash isn't getting in the way, then I don't have much of a problem.

Back