Looong, but rewarding day.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeeordye11

Reaction score
So today I brewed a 5 gallon batch of amber ale, racked 2 5 gallon batches to secondary, kegged 5 gallons and bottled 5 gallons. I'm beat, but I feel great for accomplishing so much! Just wanted to share! Hope everyone else had a good day!

Nice work! Yesterday I brewed two 5g batches and mixed up some apfelwein and I'm feeling pretty satisfied with myself. Good weekend.

Very nice Skee. I transferred a batch to secondary and introduced another friend to homebrewing, a 5 gallon batch of Belgium wit today.

Awesome day!

I'm trying to plan a day to harvest my hops, bottle a pale ale, brew a harvest version of the same pale ale and reuse the first batch's yeast cake for this batch...

I can't imagine trying to find the time to do everything you did. Cheers! :mug:

Man!!! I would be soooooo hammered after all that. You know between the normal drinking durring brewing and the tasting of everything you rack. :drunk: Or maybe that's just me.

man that's alot of work. I got an 11 gallon batch going yesterday.. I don't know if this is common, but I am wrecked after four or more hours of brewing. I am usually sweating, with hardcore back pain by the time the brew day is over... so worth every minute though

Wow. Nicely done. My operation is still only a 1 batch at a time deal. I'm waiting to bottle mine next weekend so I can start another!

Back