Bet no-1s got one of these!.. (Mikro Cellar cask ale on tap)!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabrielKnight

Reaction score
Pricey, but a good / cheap / easy maintenance way to get cask ale on tap at the perfect temperature?

It seems to be a very attractive insulated box that serves a 20L polypin at the perfect temperature. The price seems a little steep at first, but how much more would it cost for the next best thing that is a full cask system in a controlled temperature environment ie a full beer cellar in your home.

A chilled polypin should last much longer and need less work because the bag compresses and keeps air out. In theory I think its the perfect home system when connected to a beer engine, but can any1 see something I've missed? How long do you think a polypin would keep the beer fresh after stating to use it?

With 12v as well. Imagine taking it camping!

Seems like a cool idea! No pun intended.

wp2ecd1c90.png

wpc0b6acd8.png

wpcacb2501.png

If you can make your own jockey box along with a RV pump you can have yourself a damned fine portable beer engine. Bring a marine battery and your good to go for very long time.
:rockin:

I think I'm gonna make one of these with my Valtera Rocket Pump. They sell these electric coolers at wal-mart for $88. Granted a used freezer is cheep but hardly portable.

In fact a two pull engine would be cool. This could easily fit 5, 2.5 or 1 gallon cubitainers.

$88 each.

0007650134654_215X215.jpg

Back