The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The everclear is to boost the proof to make sure nothing is going to live in there.
I could write you a script for vancomycin. That should cover all of the (presumably) anaerobes in your keg.

Sorry but won’t work for the PID you’re liable to pick up on your corner but I can refer you to a really good ID guy.

I could write you a script for vancomycin. That should cover all of the (presumably) anaerobes in your keg.

Sorry but won’t work for the PID you’re liable to pick up on your corner but I can refer you to a really good ID guy.
Um, thanks, but you have not been listening very well... I bought the cheap bourbon so I won’t be working any corner... Happy new year, anyway. Bourbon/whiskey will be more fun than antibiotics any day.

Not bad, keg conditioning and a "strategic booze reserve."
Cheap bourbon, but not bad bourbon, and yes if it is good I’ll drink some and give some away, and use the barrel to age beer again. Even with cheap spirits 5 gallons gets pricey. The everclear is to boost the proof to make sure nothing is going to live in there.

Happy New Year!

welcome-to-2020-new-year-design-template-a13fcd2e55df4272836fb352e0152491_screen.jpg

Here's to a better one...hopefully.

Up & "normal" this morning, can't be bothered with amateur night. Got to put the 2020 stickers on all the truck plates, record annual mileage. Then I think I'll brew a pre prohibition lager, since nice out, no crew and an open fermentor.

Wut? Did somebody make ganache? Well that could be the outcome if this conversation was heard... A little chocolate will help you all feel better after tonight.

I'll be testing karma this weekend my making some Moose Drool all grain, but testing a 15m partial boil steeping grain @paulthenurse 's Tallywhacker Light. I was considering using real PTN tallywhacker at flameout but the LHBS was all out.

I can contribute some toenail clippings, far from tallywacker, but guaranteed to add flavor... not sure what kind of flavor, but definitely a detectable flavor.

Latest posts

Back