Where can i get a 10 gallon aluminum pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at walmart yesterday and they had 50qt for $34. it was a tamale steaming pot.

Without a doubt. I dont have the 50qt but I have two of the smaller ones 8 gal and have been using them for over a year.

sams club online if you are a member... quality pots and the best price with shipping I have found anywhere, including the online sites mentioned above!

My .02

Academy Sports sells just about any size you could want. I've seen anything from 30qt to 20 gallon aluminum pots there.

I found a 10 gallon SS pot on Home Depot website for $100. Nice heavy gauge SS, with handles and lid and even a steaming basket (if you want to steam crabs, lobsters, shrimb to enojy with your homebrew). I bought the weldless bulkhead and ball valve with dip tube kit from a vendor I found on here. Voila, a great brew kettle for $135. I have used it with the propane burner I bought at the same time from Home Depot website. I can get 7 gallons wort boiling in 15 minutes.

Look for Bayou Classic 44 qt SS stock pot. The burner is Bayou classic square high pressure propane burner.

Back