• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always looking for as many bottles as are available. This allows for more brewing!

I am near Columbia, SC and can travel to several.areas farther away to pick them up. Just PM me if you have any that you're willing to part with and we can meet soon. Would be willing to trade some homebrew if interested.

I have 50 375ml Australian stubbies (Bundaberg ginger beer) to get rid of. They are all de-labeled and clean. You will need to use a bench capper, as the short neck doesn't play well with wing-type cappers.

I'm in the north suburbs of Minneapolis. If interested, PM me to make arrangements to pick up.

Anybody in the Philly/kop area with glosch style bottles. Starting making kombucha and needs some, have ton of 12oz, wine, or Belgium style bottles in trade.

Anybody in the Philly/kop area with glosch style bottles. Starting making kombucha and needs some, have ton of 12oz, wine, or Belgium style bottles in trade.

I buy the French lemonade at Aldi mostly to get the 750ml flip-top bottles. The lemonade is good, but the empty bottle is almost worth the $2. (I would pay double that if they were brown bottles instead of clear.) HTH

I buy the French lemonade at Aldi mostly to get the 750ml flip-top bottles. The lemonade is good, but the empty bottle is almost worth the $2. (I would pay double that if they were brown bottles instead of clear.) HTH
Good idea, will stop by and grab some!

I have about 5 cases of clean bottles to give away. Some are delabeled and some aren't, but they are all washed and in boxes. Mostly Sierra Nevada bottles (shorts but not stubbies) and some longnecks. Rochester, Minnesota.

And if anyone local has Stella Artois bottles (clean or not) I will take those off your hands -- I'm trying to standardize on green Stella bottles and 750ml fliptops for cider, and longnecks and Full Sail Session stubbies for beer. I bought a case of Stella at Costco; that should be enough.

Last edited:
Looking for flip top, amber. 12 or 16 is bottles in west central Florida. Shipping considered if the price is not exorbitant

Since I got no takers last time, I'll try again. And I have even more of them:

Qty. 70 - 375ml Aussie stubbies, cleaned and de-labeled. They are Bundaberg ginger beer bottles. I like 'em, but I have more than I can possibly use. All you need to do is sanitize and bottle. Standard crown caps work perfectly on these, but you'll need to use a bench capper, as wing cappers won't reach with the short necks.

I'm in the Twin Cities north suburbs. PM me if you want them. If no takers, I'll just recycle them, as they are taking up space here.

stubby.jpg

Since I got no takers last time, I'll try again. And I have even more of them:

Qty. 70 - 375ml Aussie stubbies, cleaned and de-labeled. They are Bundaberg ginger beer bottles. I like 'em, but I have more than I can possibly use. All you need to do is sanitize and bottle. Standard crown caps work perfectly on these, but you'll need to use a bench capper, as wing cappers won't reach with the short necks.

I'm in the Twin Cities north suburbs. PM me if you want them. If no takers, I'll just recycle them, as they are taking up space here.

View attachment 585563

Those are cool. I'm not close enough to take advantage, but hopefully someone will.

I live in Fort Wayne IN. If any one close is willing to part with swing top bottles uniform types of wine bottles or 12 or 22 ounce beer bottles I'd be willing to drive 2 hours to pick them up if further away I'd consider paying shipping

I live in Fort Wayne IN. If any one close is willing to part with swing top bottles uniform types of wine bottles or 12 or 22 ounce beer bottles I'd be willing to drive 2 hours to pick them up if further away I'd consider paying shipping
How many swing-top do you need and do you have any problem cleaning them? I'm in Chicago and I have an unlimited supply of them

Cleaning them isn't an issue I'd be immensely grateful for anything but the quantity I'd be able to use depends on size and color

If you're truly willing to part with a large amount of them. I'd gladly take 120 bottles. but wouldn't be free to pick them up till between the 11th and 15th depending on when you're free. pm me to discuss details

If you're truly willing to part with a large amount of them. I'd gladly take 120 bottles. but wouldn't be free to pick them up till between the 11th and 15th depending on when you're free. pm me to discuss details
I don't have that quantity right now. And it is an endless supply, but it trickles in. It would take me awhile to be able to gather that many.

I don't have that quantity right now. And it is an endless supply, but it trickles in. It would take me awhile to be able to gather that many.
I apologize I didn't realize you needed that quantity so rapidly. My guy says it would take 2 to 3 months to be able to gather that. I would be happy to start collecting them and keep them aside for you if you want.

I apologize I didn't realize you needed that quantity so rapidly. My guy says it would take 2 to 3 months to be able to gather that. I would be happy to start collecting them and keep them aside for you if you want.
Np. if you're able to do 60 by the end of October hit me up. sorry I didn't mean to be greedy. cider season is about to hit and I'm in a mad dash for supplies.

I'm in Fresno, CA and I'm looking for a decent quantity. 50+ and willing to drive a bit..

Washington, north of Seattle:

I'm going to have a significant number of printed label 'bombers' available close to the middle of Nov. all are clean, but have labels printed onto the glass and no cases. many originally contained Rouge of some sort, but a few other brands also print their labels direct on the glass.

I've moved to kegging, but keeping my bottles with removable labels for the time being so I can more easily share a brew with a friend

Combination of Sierra Nevada/Founders shorties and commercial long necks. At least a case, maybe more. All delabeled and clean.

I'm south of the Detroit metro area.

Hi,
I have 4 cases available for pickup. They have been de-labeled and are clean but maybe a bit dusty. First come first serve. I'm near orchard and Randall rd intersection in Batavia Illinois.

Don

20181202_191018.jpg

I have about 80 375ml Bundaberg stubbies, labels removed and cleaned. These will hold a standard crown cap, but you need a bench capper due to the very short necks. These are my preferred bottles for home brew, but I just have way too many of them and need to clear some out. I hate to just recycle them and would like to find a good home.

Twin Cities north suburbs. PM me to arrange time to pick up.

UPDATE: I got a taker--they're gone.

australian-brand-bundaberg-ginger-beer-CY6A7M.jpg

Last edited:
I've got several cases. I have both bombers and 12 oz and some clear 12oz. Most are cleaned and labels removed.
Oil City PA 16301

Latest posts

Back