• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

False bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
I bought a polarware false bottom thinking I would use it but now that I am planning on installing a water heater element I dont need it. It has a diameter of 13 15/16" and sits 2" high. Here is a link to the exact false bottom It is in Perfect condition. $50 + shipping

I messed up installing an element and mounted to high so this false bottom is useless to me... still for sale. I added pictures incase people wanted to see the actual thing. As you can see it is in perfect condition, high quality and will fit polar ware pot style (tall, not the short wide megapot)

went ahead and put this on ebay. Ill drop the price to $45 on here. If you want it pm me and I can pull it off ebay

Back