Great BBQ / Smoker tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

czmkid

Reaction score
I know whAt your thinking not another BBQ thread full of mouth watering pix Mikes. Well maybe if your lucky I won't post any of the 23# prime packer that I just threw on the smoker :). The real reason for this thread is to show yall this new tool I picked up. We all have thermometers. Some even are wireless. The one I got will display on your tablet or phone via blue tooth, has connects for four probes, does real time data graphing for heat and meat temps, can share with others around the world and local area who are running the same app your cook, alarms, programmability, etc.... So far I like what I am seeing from my first cook with it.

http://idevicesinc.com/igrill/igrill2/

Worth a look if your in the market and you can use it in the oven for inside cooks as well.

I have an Igrill. I love it. Combined with my Auberinc temperature controller, I know what temp everything is at whenever I want. And I can sleep through the night on long cooks and not have to worry about it shooting over/under on the temps!

I recently switched to an iGrill since my Maverick took a dump. So far so good on the iGrill, I like the fact it can monitor 4 different temps

I have been using "The Pit Pal" in conjunction with my CyberQ Wi-Fi on my iPad. Although the CyberQ has it's own interface, I prefer the app.

For those that have experience in this, how does the iGrill compare? I'm always game for new BBQ/beer/gun/golf toys and gadgets.

Back