• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Like new 3/8" 25' copper wort chiller for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrewB

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Would prefer to sell it locally in-person (RI/MA/CT)and avoid the hassle of mailing it, but i guess i could pack/mail it if you pay actual shipping.

It is used but I put some real effort into cleaning it up and blew it out with my compressor. It really does look new and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Will include two hose clamps and a garden hose adapter but no tubing. Figured someone can buy/cut tubing to meet their specific needs.

Seling it because I built an all electric system and my herms coil works reasonably well as a chiller.

This was originally in my first brewing equipment kit from MoreBeer.com so feel free to look up the description.

Asking $45/obo

Thanks!

Back