Got to go to the E.R. last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More of a firearms guy myself... Whatever floats your boat! (the saying "never bring a knife to a gunfight" applies here!)

Don't get me wrong. I own many different weapons from daggers to bows to rifles that are pretty accurate upwards of 800M+.

Who sharpened it? Most display swords I've seen are dull.

It's not the sharpest sword in the world but it's pretty heavy and has enough of an edge to it that it can do some damage when falling, apparently... :D

Just giving you crap dude! And BTW, I grew up in Mtn. Home, just saw your location

Just giving you crap dude! And BTW, I grew up in Mtn. Home, just saw your location

No worries, I wasn't taking anything personal. I didn't think you were saying anything negative at all. If a person can't take something that minor then they should not be on the interwebs! :mug:

I didn't notice your location either. I like driving over to that side of the state every once in a while to go ride the St. Anthony sand dunes. :rockin:

All good man! Some people on here get a little touchy from time to time! Yeah the dunes are a pretty popular place around here!

Back