Arkansas peoples!! Need sum hep!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prrriiide

Reaction score
Smokin cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo
The last time I was traveling I-40 eastbound through Little Rock or West Memphis (I think it was Little Rock, on the east side), I stopped at a beverage store that left me in awe. They had, hands down, the largest selection of brews I have ever seen. But I can't remember where it's at!

I know it was near a Wal Mart, a Home Depot, and a mall/large shopping center. It's on the east side of the main thoroughfare it's on. When you walk in the doors, to the right there is a wall of beer about 50 feet long (all micros floor to ceiling), and there are coolers all the way across the right end of the building, again with mostly micros. I know this sounds like a lot of beverage stores, but this one was a brewer's paradise. The skies opened, the sun shone down and the heavenly chorus rang out. We're talking the Shangri-La of beer stores. I would work there for minimum wage if I got free samples.

If I can find this place again, I plan on dropping a couple hundred bucks or so on a big-arsed sampling.

If you can help me find my happy place, I'll reallyreallyreally appreciate it!

this reminds me of an "old man" joke. he has an awesome wife but cant remember where he lives. i hope you find your beverage store.

Is this it? Right off Interstate in N Little Rock.
http://www.springhillwineandspirits.com/

YOU RAWK!!!!!

anim_37.gif

1096559.jpg

I knew if I needed to find a beer store someone here would know where to go...

Back