2016 HBT Fantasy Baseball

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny-O has got to be sweating buckets - our match is pretty darn close. Bad juju to lose to the worst team! 😂

Anyone catch the end of the Brewer / Astro game tonight? Wild way to win one for sure...

They replayed it and discussed it ad nauseum on the Mets game. Ridiculous call.

Also noticed it says "Dave" by my team name, is that the old owner's name?

it was. I'll fix it for you.

Johnny-O has got to be sweating buckets - our match is pretty darn close. Bad juju to lose to the worst team! 😂

Hey don't sell yourself short! (That makes me feel a little better)

Anyone catch the end of the Brewer / Astro game tonight? Wild way to win one for sure...

They replayed it and discussed it ad nauseum on the Mets game. Ridiculous call.

Also noticed it says "Dave" by my team name, is that the old owner's name?

it was. I'll fix it for you.

Hey don't sell yourself short! (That makes me feel a little better)

Could be worse - you could have had several guys on your team suddenly not play on Sunday!

I hate when this happens. There's gotta be a term for it somewhere.

Anyone seen or heard from Waiver Wire Heroes? We might need to replace him. I'm not seeing any activity on his team.

So, you are saying you and I are battling for the number 1 pick next year?! ;)

Perhaps I should rename my team to the 76ers and start chucking games now!! :D

Hahaha im winning this year, dang it! The wicked weather in the NE screwed me last week. Too many games postponed/ too many players on the same team!

We have an open team if anyone wants to join up with the league. If any current members know someone looking to take on a team, please send them to me. Until that time, I'll be "managing" that team. I.e. Making sure there are no DL-eligible or other people on the active roster that don't belong there.

I put two guys on the DL, added Angel Pagan and Mat Latos, and made minor tweeks to the roster, benching Khris Davis who's amassed 1 point this season and put Pagan in there. I also benched Anibal Sanchez in favor of Latos.

Nothing crazy, just want the team to be competitive.

:(

On a different note, this weekly line up locking message does not affect us right?

No,that was an odd message, right? I didn't realize they still had weekly leagues like that. Those were terrible.

I'll see if my son is interested. I know he didn't get in a league this year.

Thanks. I'll plug his info into the league page and respond to your PM too.

My team is playing surprisingly well for the first couple weeks. But here I am, just waiting for the injury bug to really bite me.

I hear that - shocked that my team is 2-1. Of course, the Chief will remedy that this week - already kicking my butt.

On another note, have you guys ever done something for the league winner?

My team seems to start the week strong and then tank :drunk:

I think there was a time when TX gave a membership to the winner, but that was something Johnny-O handled. I like beer trades better as I am already a lifetime member here :D

Anyone need a 1B/3B? Mauer is looking very solid as is Longoria, looking for SP or OF help.

Dave

Thought yoi guys might appreciate this. I have season tix to the Rough Riders. The Rangers AA club. Yu Darvish ia doing his first rehab stint Sunday and i will be there to see it!!!! On another note, Josh Hamilton starts his rehab stint tomorrow so there is a pretty good chance i see him on Sunday as well! Damn i love minor league ball!

Ok, I am going to put up a care package for the league winner. Anyone else want to put something up for hoots too?

I freaking hate MLBTV aghhhhhhhhhhh! Just had to let that out. Freaking skips on the PS3 so bad, dunno why I pay for this crap.

Back