Containers for bottled beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 milkcrates. Plastic file storage crates work great too if you cut a plywood bott
to fit. No problems with soggy cardboard disintegrating either.

Way to harsh my mellow, guys! Sure if you wanna go the less expensive, environmentally friendly way I guess milk crates are for you! But that's not very American, just sayin'...

Way to harsh my mellow, guys! Sure if you wanna go the less expensive, environmentally friendly way I guess milk crates are for you! But that's not very American, just sayin'...

Sorry to "harsh you mellow" whatever that is. ;)

Are you ready to have your mellow crushed beyond all reason, till it curls up in a fetal position crying "mommy?" :D

This is the best storage way I have ever seen...I wish I had the space.

is a legal size filing cabinet. It fits 10 6-packs per drawer perfectly for a grand total of 240 bottles per cabinet. This one is an old Steelcase of good quality so it handles the weight of full bottles quite well. I love the fact I can store so many bottles in such a small footprint but also have good access to any of my batches. And its nice and dark in there!

cabinet1.jpg
cabinet2.jpg

Back