What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a big problem with those red light and speed cameras. They aren't accurate and most of the money generated goes to some private company rather than the county or state. i think all of those cameras, esp the speed cameras should be ripped out. it should be illegal for a private company to profit off traffic laws.

The thing is, it is illegal. The whole thing is unconstitutional. It's very easy to get around them too. I also drive a work truck for my company. All I do is take my plates off when I know I'm going through a city that had them everywhere.

In VA speed cameras have been declared unconstitutional. Hence, we have none. We do have the red light ones though. Then again, if you do not pay a mailed ticket, they will send it to collections and your credit takes a hit. Not really worth that to get out of a ticket in my opinion.

I live near Baltimore/DC and those things are everywhere. It's such a crock of $h!t.... Instead of paying for more police officers to patrol and issue tickets, we get speeding cameras...

The cameras must not be free, since so many are getting rid of them. I just don't like the motivation behind them, greed greed greed.

Never got on a mark on my credit either. Never had one sent to collections. The company that runs 99% of the ones in the us is an Australian company. And they have been sued by many municipalities for breach of contract.

It's not any more off topic than discussing where someone got a mash tun. Post something you got beer related and refocus the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

wow...holy off topic fellas, start a new thread on a different website or something.

Yeah I hate it when people go off topic........so anyways I got nabbed by a camera in Baldwin Park California for running a redlight, (THAT LIGHT WAS ORANGE!!) ticket was nearly $300! When it arrived in the mail it had a clear as day picture of me in the drivers seat lest I try to argue that it wasn't me.

My new 16 gallon boil kettle!!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413934055.642468.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413938073.129652.jpg

1lb cascade, 2lb citra, 1/2lb equinox, 1/2lb mosaic, 1/2lb AU summer...small order...can't wait for the rest of the crop!

When Columbus sailed the ocean blue
He ran out of ale and needed to brew
So he order three kits, not one, not two
And passed out fresh ale to all the crew
Got 'em from Northern Brewer, and I did too.
Columbus Day special, each for $14.92.

When Columbus sailed the ocean blue
He ran out of ale and needed to brew
So he order three kits, not one, not two
And passed out fresh ale to all the crew
Got 'em from Northern Brewer, and I did too.
Columbus Day special, each for $14.92.

This was just perfect.

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

My new Grog TAG labels came in the mail today. They look great. Already stuck one on to try them out. Went with a more generic brew brand label and not specific to the beer type.

MinionThreeBrewing.jpg

My oldest son's halloween costume is scheduled for delivery today.
Now I have to see when his sisters' Anna and Elsa dresses will be here.

Northern Brewer's "Off the Topper" all-grain kit (uncrushed). Man, that is a lot of hops. The silver package contains two hop shots. The cat was not a part of the kit... :drunk:
off_the_topper-64097.jpg

Does the kit qualify for the 799 flat rate shipping?

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Northern Brewer's "Off the Topper" all-grain kit (uncrushed). Man, that is a lot of hops. The silver package contains two hop shots. The cat was not a part of the kit... :drunk:
off_the_topper-64097.jpg

The image on the site shows it in a can glass saying "drink from this can" so I wonder, does it come with said can glass?

I had two largish boxes come in the mail from Northern Brewer today. I did not order anything at all and I have no idea what's in the boxes, but my birthday is later this week! I think my wife has been up to something.....

Back