Remembrance Day brewing, Canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nugent

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just attended the service at the local cenotaph - a good crowd with lots of parents bringing the little ones, which was good to see.

Have just doughed-in for a dry stout. A good way of honouring the fallen, Canadian men and women that do us proud in Afghanistan and peacekeeping around the world, and all of our valued and brave allies. They gave/give us the freedom to do the things that we do and love. A huge cheers to all of them.

Don't forget to raise a pint to the lads and ladies tonight ... or today for that matter.

Lest we forget.

Just attended the service at the local cenotaph - a good crowd with lots of parents bringing the little ones, which was good to see.

Have just doughed-in for a dry stout. A good way of honouring the fallen, Canadian men and women that do us proud in Afghanistan and peacekeeping around the world, and all of our valued and brave allies. They gave/give us the freedom to do the things that we do and love. A huge cheers to all of them.

Don't forget to raise a pint to the lads and ladies tonight ... or today for that matter.

Lest we forget.

Already hoised a pint, me old trout, and paid my respects.

I brewed an APA today in rememberance.

Definitely will raise a pint when I get home.

"Me old trout"... man I haven't heard that in years... lol Brings me back to the Rock!

Back