I'm in lov with Yooper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumbaa

I prefer 23383
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok probably not any more then the rest of you but got to hang out with her at Irish Fest in Milwaukee tongiht and yes she is as cute as she is cool

Next time she comes down SEWAGE is going to have to make a concerted effort to have a better showing (yeah yeah I know I usually miss most of them).

She took at least 1 picture so stay tuned I'm sure it's gonna get posted . . .

and now I go pass out :tank:

Awwwww shucks, fellas, you're making me blush.

It was great fun- Pumbaa is exactly how I knew he would be. I saw him, and ran up to him and grabbed him and gave him a big hug and we sat and talked like we'd known each other for years. His wife is awesome, and his little boy is a cute little bugger who has great taste in sno-cones and food. (Blue raspberry sno-cones are the IPA of kid's food. Only the cool kids get blue raspberry)

It was fun- and I really hope we can do it again. Every HBT'er I've ever met has been terrific.

I have to admit that it was so great to go to a festival that had Lakefront IPA has a beer choice! Milwaukee's Fests rock!

Awwwww shucks, fellas, you're making me blush.

It was great fun- Pumbaa is exactly how I knew he would be. I saw him, and ran up to him and grabbed him and gave him a big hug and we sat and talked like we'd known each other for years. His wife is awesome, and his little boy is a cute little bugger who has great taste in sno-cones and food. (Blue raspberry sno-cones are the IPA of kid's food. Only the cool kids get blue raspberry)

It was fun- and I really hope we can do it again. Every HBT'er I've ever met has been terrific.

I have to admit that it was so great to go to a festival that had Lakefront IPA has a beer choice! Milwaukee's Fests rock!

Sorry I missed it! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!. And Yoop, you're right about Pumbaa's family. Great people. It's been two years since the SEWAGE Miller park outing, but my son STILL asks about Pumbaa's son! They had a blast together.

Back