My new SS single tier Brewers Equipment Stand Review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel obligated to say BS. I don't believeyour story. Tell your buddy to stop having people or himself under different usernames to stop posing as customers who were ripped off. As was pointed out in this thread learn how to compete honestly.

Im emailing to have this thread locked. Its now a useless thread and Im starting to doubt the OP

Are you an idiot? Why would you doubt me? I have been here a year and a half or better. I have over a thousand posts! Search my posts and see all my questions about all facets of brewing and my search for a brewing rack.

No lets just believe people with no documented history on this popping in to claim they were ripped off?????? I hate to tell you anyone with two brain cells can create emails that look like they come from paypal. Really funny how certain people failed miserably in the attempt to badmouth a competitor and the next you two jackasses show up.

How's about this and Udt89 this may be an original thought for you. How about an admin issues warnings to everyone who crapped in my thread about MY NEW F'ING STAND THAT I WAS DOING A REVIEW ON?!?!? How about erasing all the offending posts?

I actually have something cool that I can take pride in talking about finally on here and I have to deal with all this crap!

Here's a thought for you, in your own words, retard.......

I wouldn't put it past anyone, let alone you, that with the way you defend this guy you quite possibility got the stand at a discount in exchange for posting this "review".

If you had half a brain, maybe you're not venting your brew room correctly, you'd see I was on your side. But since you want to attack people who respond to your review with their own experience, your credibility is down the drain in my book.

I am in the market for a stand. And the thought of a seller telling me "charge it so you're covered" is red flag city. Plus any seller who comes here to bash other sellers is also a red flag too. So to be honest any vendor on here that bashes other vendors isn't someone I do business with. Your excellent work, prices, and service should do all the bashing.

PS
Post count doesn't equal respect.

I hate to tell you anyone with two brain cells can create emails that look like they come from paypal. Really funny how certain people failed miserably in the attempt to badmouth a competitor and the next you two jackasses show up.

I don't see how you can ignore the months of threads of people losing their money to Marcus. It's great that you got your stand and you're happy with it, but to claim that the dozens of people who have been screwed don't exist is absurd. We didn't all start inventing paypal accounts and email addresses to start a thread about it 6 months ago...

I'm not totally sure, but I'm pretty sure that you cannot just call your credit card company and have them refund a purchase that you knowingly and willingly agreed to regardless of the claim that you did or didn't receive the service or product.

That's a civil matter and the CC company doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back