Greetings from Jacksonville, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwgibbs

Reaction score
Well, after about a two-year haiatus, I'm back brewing again, at the novice level! (Been promising my son a batch for months now!) Started a Red Ale (Kit) about two weeks ago and just racked to secondary. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say hi and quit lurking!
Cheers..
-Paul

Paul,

I live in SE Georgia but work in JAX.

I'm back to brewing after a long hiatus.

Glad to see more and more from my neck o' the woods.

-Kevin

Hey,

My wife and I are new brewers from Jacksonville as well. Maybe we'll see you around the LHBS.

Cheers,
Evan

[I'll ask this of Kevlar, too]
...and SPEAKING of LHBS's: being new to the area, I know of precisely ONE (Just Brew It). Living on the east side (Kernan) makes that quite a hike. Are there any that you know of closer to my neck of the woods? Google aint helping me much here. Any info appreciated!
Tashi Dalai...
-Paul

No, Just Brew It is the only one that I know of. There used to be one on Beach Blvd near Southside but it closed a while back. Too bad too because I work right around the corner from there.

No, Just Brew It is the only one that I know of. There used to be one on Beach Blvd near Southside but it closed a while back. Too bad too because I work right around the corner from there.

I was heading to Jax on Saturday and that is the only LHBS I could find... Anyone know if they are still closed? Any other alternatives? I need to restock on yeast...

Back