• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles

Reaction score
I'm selling 8 sets of extra all Stainless Steel quick disconnects. Everything in the picture is included in 1 "set". They have internal shut off valves in the male and female sides of the coupler. They are 3/8" and are rated at 6 GPM. I'd like to get $25 shipped for each set. I'll consider a reasonable discount for the lot.

Mcmaster Carr #'s

Female Coupler: 5247K42
Male Coupler: 5247K52
Hose Barb: 53515K24

4151591407_765c54716b_o.jpg

4151591339_6ee2d315bd_o.jpg

Cheers!

Hmmmm.....

I was thinking of adding a hop randall inside my kegerator and would need quick connects to be able to snap it in and out of the system easily.

I have to talk to SWMBO, but I am bookmarking this page.

I feel like getting rid of these so I'm gonna drop the price to $20 a set and call it a day.

DrDarwin, Hello are you in here? Your PM box is full I can't send you a reply.

Holy god on your prices! Wish I had money. Am I reading it right that the 5247K42 is $84ea from mcmastercarr?

Yep thats what they run. I got a good deal on a bunch, used all I need and am just passing on the savings! They really are robust industrial pieces. I think I can get some more next week.

Let me know. I may be down for 2-3 sets.
Will you sell individual pieces as well? I would need maybe 5 female and only 4 Male. I think.

I have a similar version in brass but 1/2" flow through, 1/2" MNPT, no hose barbs.

Just an update. Received mine today. Thank you Pickles, these are exactly as you described and I appreciate the fast shipping.

The place I get them from is about and 1 1/2 hr drive and its been really snowy here. I'm gonna go this week to see if more are available.

Nerdie, I'll check tonight if its 3/8 NPT or something else.

Back