Anyone ever gotten a DUI from their homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrstyunderwater

Reaction score
I was wondering this yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting plowed off of my bat h that's coming up. I'm not gonna drive and no you shouldn't drink and drive. That said I was wondering if anyonesever gotten pinched while sloched on their homebrew. Maybe you got lucky and the cop was a homebrewer himself and you explained how this shouldn't have happened but your hydrometer was broken so you underestimated the gravity?

No, but last week i was WUI (working under influence) after a good night of drinkign my house honey-wheat with my buddies.. man, i got slammed and didn't know it until the next morning

One time I was drivin the rt80 and en I got therre i relized it had to be dumped sop I got the rol off and went back and the ceiling was too law and i smashed it up there and some of the building fell off ansd I shoveld that up and went to the dump and camm back and said hey guys I went to the dump and they said thanks man. Yeah.

We;l later, some of fthe front of the building fell off and they were sayign what a crappy building its falling apart andi said yeah. but I wasnt druvk either time. Thtas just a story of something what happened to me driving.

One time I was drivin the rt80 and en I got therre i relized it had to be dumped sop I got the rol off and went back and the ceiling was too law and i smashed it up there and some of the building fell off ansd I shoveld that up and went to the dump and camm back and said hey guys I went to the dump and they said thanks man. Yeah.

We;l later, some of fthe front of the building fell off and they were sayign what a crappy building its falling apart andi said yeah. but I wasnt druvk either time. Thtas just a story of something what happened to me driving.
huh? hrrm...??

huh? hrrm...??

Yeah, me too...:drunk:

Zul'jin, dont EVER change!!! :ban::ban::ban:

Freakin aweseme post.

Wow! You really dredged up an old one here!

No, I don't drink and drive. often.....:drunk:

Wow.. yeah I did. I could have sworn it just popped up as a new post. Wow... i haven't been drinking.. much. :drunk:

Still, reading that gibberish has improved my mood greatly for some reason.

Latest posts

Back