If you use Craigslist, check this out...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WenValley

Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with this website.

I use Craigslist to search for brewing bargains. It became tedious to have to enter the search criteria, then change to a different city, and have to re-enter the same criteria.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been using SearchTempest. It's pretty cool. You can list the radius in miles for your search, and SearchTempest will search every Craigslist database inside that radius. There's a easy to use "exclude keyword" search filter. I use this filter to exclude all of the game console hits that I get when I search for "Homebrew".

Anyhow, if you're looking for a way to make daily searching on Craigslist easier and more effective, this may be something you want to check out.

Here's a direct link.

Good Luck...

I did a quick search and it is a nice way to search multiple cities within your area. I have never heard of this site, but I will be using in the future.

Thanks for posting!

I use an RSS Reader (actually a plug-in for Outlook)

After I do a search for what I want on craigslist, I click the RSS link at the bottom of the page and it opens the search results in an a new page in RSS format. I plug that page's URL into my RSS reader. Whenever a new post matches my search criteria it automatically updates my RSS Reader. Works awesome...got a good jump on a bunch of items I had been looking for.

I also use the RSS from HBT to get new posts sent to my RSS Reader!

Mike

Back