Nnj corny question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyhoundbrewing

Reaction score
I have recently moved from south to north jersey. I want to start kegging but don't know of any local places to buy from. From what I have read there is a store up here but leaves much to be desired. Are there any pepsi or coke distributors I should contact. What should I do. I also live in bergen county now and work in Hoboken.

Thank you
Mark

Youre better off ordering from KegConnection they have the best prices, even after shipping. They are running a 7.99 flat rate shipping special to.

I live in Philly and ordered my setup from there, I usually go to Keystone Homebrew who has everything but Keg Connection beat them price wise by $100for a 2 keg setup.

If your willing to drive to freehold brewers apprentice sells reconditioned ball lock cornies for $40.

Greyhound. You do group buys? If yes, where? Asking because if you did the south Jersey group buys I could probably pick up reconditioned kegs for $31+tax and get them to you during the group buy.

I can do th south jersey group buy as I a part of barley legal but I just moved up north. I've always used bretts store. But I do have to come south every once in a while to maintain my old house, which is for sale

greyhoundbrewing said:
I can do th south jersey group buy as I a part of barley legal but I just moved up north. I've always used bretts store. But I do have to come south every once in a while to maintain my old house, which is for sale

I am thinking of contacting the pepsi place in pennsauken

I have not found a place in Bergen county that has good price on them. I got all of mine online for $25 each with shipping, I see them on craigslist.com every once in a while.

Mike3701 said:
I have not found a place in Bergen county that has good price on them. I got all of mine online for $25 each with shipping, I see them on craigslist.com every once in a while.

Thanks mike that helps. I think pepsi used ball locks but I don't have anything yet so it doesn't matter yet

Back