An old friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shafferpilot

Reaction score
So I talked to an old friend the other day. I haven't seen or talked to this guy in years. Of course I told him all about my new homebrew hobby. He says, "Cool, I used to do that, but life, kids, etc. etc. I'd love to get back into that!" So on Friday when I went over to his house for a cookout, I packed up my brewstuff and stopped by the LHBS for a beer kit. He was totally pumped!! He cooked chicken, and I brewed him up a stout. We even drug out his old chiller and Keggle for the event. The other people who came were excited to see the process, and my old buddy and I got to talk beer all night! He was loaded by the end of the night (that Apfelwine is dangerous stuff) so I finished up by leaving the new brew in a fermenter in his kitchen so he could find it the next morning. He called around 1pm to thank me yet again, and summed things up nicely by saying, "I'm back!"

So, thanks to HBT I have reconnected to an old friend, and brought one more beer lover back to homebrewing:ban: :ban:

Back