Belgian triple

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold_Steel

Reaction score
I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. I have Safbrew-33 in dry yeast form in 11.5 gram packaging. I bought 2lbs of priming sugar.

How many gallons should I use for 11.5 grams of Safbrew 33 yeast and how much priming sugar (corn) should I use?

I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. I have Safbrew-33 in dry yeast form in 11.5 gram packaging. I bought 2lbs of priming sugar.

How many gallons should I use for 11.5 grams of Safbrew 33 yeast and how much priming sugar (corn) should I use?

??/bit confused here..recipe? is the yeast for adding when you bottle? This beer has been made already? Im asuming this and that for a 5 gallon recipe you need 4.5 oz corn sugar about to reach 2.5 vol co2. I did about 3/4 cup for last tripple and its about as high as I would go...1 cup is pushing it and the bottles aree not made for the pressures much higher..If you have belgian bottles you can push higher levels but regular bottles you risk problems. I think 2.7 vol is max of style.

hope this helps

Back