• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrstyunderwater

Reaction score
I've acquired a few things that I need to get rid of:

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

Bud tap, $20 obo

IMG_6390.jpg

Not sure what these are really called, but they're used to hook up to normal kegs. $8 a piece, $20 for all 3

IMG_6394.jpg

Beer faucet, $10

IMG_6391.jpg

1/4" distributor, $20

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

Single faucet tower, $80 obo

IMG_6395.jpg

taprite bracket, make me an offer

what exactly is the taprite bracket for? I just saw someone asking what one was in the beginner forum.

I think you put tapright regulators on it. They have metal pieces in the back that go thru the slot on the bracket me thinks

I'll take the 3 keg taps for $20. I'll sure all 3 will fit in a priority mail flat rate box. So if you want to do $30 shipped send a paypal invoice to teg91 at yahoo dot com

Thanks, or just email me. Whatever is easier. I have a party coming up and could really use the keg connectors.

Back