Two perfect batches back to back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhem

Reaction score
I'm hopelessly addicted to homebrew!

Just tried my first ipa recipe, amazing...competition worthy! Then I followed that with my first porter recipe which is just reaching peak flavor...its perfect! Zero off flavors, nice bouquet of flavors; chocolate, hint of roast, malty goodness with just enough hop bitterness...

I was addicted to this hobby back when I made mediocre beers!

My wife is stuck with this for life now.
:tank:

Yeah, same thing happened to me a few months ago. Changed a few things and beers are awesome now. Every batch is good. This year I have gone from 8 - 10 batches a year for 3 years to 7 batches already this year. Homebrew Rocks!

When the wife thinks homebrew is more important than her...you know you are a true brew master! :)

first all grain batch is prime for drinking and i'm finally THERE, dude!
although the first extract oktoberfest batch i made new years eve has also become awesome with age!

When the wife thinks homebrew is more important than her...you know you are a true brew master! :)

Hahaha! Now that's funny! I'm addicted too! Just today I was out buying more home brew equiptment and ingredients even tho we're on a tight budget. I've been hiding that fact/the reciept from my wife all evening... It's her fault tho! She bought me a DIY brew kit box for xmas!

*Sigh* I'm showing all the signs. I'll be okay, as long as I don't start stealing from friends and family to support my brewing. :rockin:

Hahaha! Now that's funny! I'm addicted too! Just today I was out buying more home brew equiptment and ingredients even tho we're on a tight budget. I've been hiding that fact/the reciept from my wife all evening... It's her fault tho! She bought me a DIY brew kit box for xmas!

*Sigh* I'm showing all the signs. I'll be okay, as long as I don't start stealing from friends and family to support my brewing. :rockin:

There is a 20 lb propane tank sitting on the patio at my office. Not sure who's it is but I need one of those for my brew pot burner! So tempting. :D

Our anniversary is in 10 days and the wife actually asked me if I could use "one of those wort chiller things". I love her. :mug:

Back