• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used Boil Keggle and Hot Liquor Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKstatebrewer

Reaction score
ALL ITEMS SOLD

I have one boil kettle and one hot liquor tank. Both were made from stainless steel 15.5 gallon kegs. I am asking $65 for each. I would prefer to sell locally but if you are willing to pay shipping I will package them up.

The boil kettle has a weldless bulkhead with ball valve and a welded coupling with a brass thermowell installed. The top has an 11.5" opening. There are some superficial pits in the bottom of the kettle from welding the top onto the outside of the bottom to help distribute heat. The pits don't affect the function of the kettle. I have used several times with no incident. No lid is included but a standard pot lid will fit.

The hot liquor tank has three welded couplings. One has a ball valve, one has a brass thermowell, and one has a thermowell with a thermocouple installed to allow for electronic temperature control in the future. The top is completely removed.

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

Latest posts

Back