Need Simcoe! but where??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlova2

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy bulk simcoe pellets. I need about a pound but most of the bulk sites aren't selling them. Anyone know any sites?

www.farmhousebrewingsupply.com gets some in every now and then. He updates the thread called "Simcoe is back in stock" or something like that when he gets more. The last time he got some in I think it sold out in less than a day. BMW sells whole leaf. Those are the only 2 I've seen simcoe at lately.

$25.00, it was actually a 19oz package. Look and smell fine. This was about the only way to go to get an entire pound this late in the buying season.

$25.00, it was actually a 19oz package. Look and smell fine. This was about the only way to go to get an entire pound this late in the buying season.

Thanks,

How long did they take to get to you after ordering?

I thought I read somewhere that Jamil suggested that you could use Glacier as a sub for Simcoe. Just a thought if you can't find the Simcoe.

He said that on the last CYBI or BrewStrong episode, but I'm not so sure. I've smelled the two side by side and I don't think that there is anything like Simcoe.

I wouldn't buy from those ruskies again. did that last year because I needed hops for my pro-am GABF entry. did not smell nor taste anything like the simcoe's I am used to. It was the same deal last year, .99 for the pound and $24 for shipping.

Back