Carbonation.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcfzx2

Reaction score
I stirred the beer before bottling but the ones I bottle first are nicely carbonated and the ones at the end are a little flat. Will they carbonate with more time or do I need to stir a little more next time? It has been two weeks since bottling.

Hmmm. Ive wondered this i always feel boiling and adding sugar will not mix in the beer well and am paranoid it will settle to the bottem.I havent seen much about this but it has been a concern of mine wether it evenly distributes itself even when adding it before racking and mixing a little after.I wish i had reaasurance of the subject. Until then ive been drinking my lastly botteled beers first out of sugar setteling paranoia.
If the beers in th op's first bottels are carbing faster wouldnt it make the (boiling mixing into beer when racking )-inconsistant, then? Because i only hear about adding dry sugar to each bottle to be inconsistant. When the exact opposite would be true. to me an exact amout of sugar in each bottle would be consistant.Am i missing something?

Back