Niagara Tradition Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jspence1

Reaction score
I was in Tonawanda yesterday and stopped by niagara tradition homebrew. It was a nice store and well equipped, especially by Canadian standards. The staff were very helpful the young fellow I was dealing with didn't have the answers to a few of my questions but was quickly able to get the answers from the voice on the phone :) overall it was a great experience I'm glad I took the time to stop in.

Sounds interesting. Web site says they will only sell Hops along with grain. Thtat a drag since I buy grain in bulk. I do see that they have used Corny's for $27. Might be worth a trip.

Paul

Sounds interesting. Web site says they will only sell Hops along with grain. Thtat a drag since I buy grain in bulk. I do see that they have used Corny's for $27. Might be worth a trip.

Paul

I'd bet that is for the mail order business only i think they will sell you anything in person.

I stopped in while visiting family in tonawanda and ended up spending $100 lol it was an expensive trip. They had rebuild kits for the corny's for $11 o rings and poppits around here they are $9 for a poppit so i got 4 kits.... I should be set for a while now :) There were a few people buying corny's when I was there I didn't see much stock so I'd call first.

John

I live in Rochester, NY but have family in Ontario, so I stop by there on my way home all the time if I need supplies. They are a hop skip off the highway after you come across Grand Island. And the nice thing is, all of the staff are homebrewers and some of them experts on the subject.

It's also nice to have them digg around for an article in Zymurgy for a customer and run off a copy. That was cool of them.

I finally got to NHBT a few weeks ago and was impressed. Nice store. Problem is though.... an ounce of Centenial leaf hops I got were wayyyy cheesey when I opened the bag. Couldn't even use 'em. The smell was beyond disgusting.

Back