software for ingredient ordering?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfgod04

Reaction score
So I plan to plan out my next 6 months for brewing. Is there a program where I can add all of my recipes, then say I want to brew 3 batches of the same IPA, 1 batch belgian, 1 other style, so on and so on. That what I can tell it what I want to brew and it will calculate all the grains and hops up for me? I dont want have to keep figuring it out myself. I know its easy math but anything to speed up the process.

I've never ttied the feature but I'm pretty sure beersmith has that option, I am away from home right now but I can look when I get back home

In Beersmith you can add a recipe to a shopping cart. Then you can view the shopping list and/or print it. My problem with it is that I stock grains and hops. When you add a recipe it adds every ingredient. I would then have to go through the list and delete items I already have.

Back