Bars in columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are downtown Bodega, World of Beer, has a great variety. As far as breweries go we have Barleys, Elevator, and Columbus Brewing. Elevator is a little more upscale while Barleys is more run of the mill. Barleys is close to the arena district where all the club bars are for late night expeditions. Enjoy Columbus.

barleys smokehouse is my favorite place to hit up, the food is awesome and the beers are top notch. it is on dublin road in grandview. barleys alehouse is downtown and has good selection of beer but the food is typical. bodega has a huge selection but can get crowded fast.

Don't forget Columbus Brewing company. My favorite place is Barely's. They have cask beer and it is pretty good. There is a new brewery called four strings. There beers are ok, I like their blonde.

If you can make it over to Zanesville there is a brewery called Weasel Boy that makes excellent beers (gabf medal winner). I think they are on tap somewhere in Columbus but I can't remember where.

Also if you like Belgian beers check out Rockmill in Lancaster..awesome!

CBC is stellar, their hours are terrible though. Four Strings is ok, they need to get some more brews out so I can really make a strong opinion. Weasel boy is good, you can find it in the stores now.

forgot about brothers drake, they are a meadery that has amazing mead and good local brews on tap. they do tours and tasting flights. really cool place to check out

not sure about tours at any of the breweries, look them up and call them would be best bet.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Was only able to go to barleys smoke house while i was there. Beer was great, food was ok, service also ok, had a flight, couple of samples and a pint of their zipa. Tried cbcs ipa, elevator bully goat, and rivertown roebling. Definetley would like yo spend more time in the area and hit up the other small breweries.

Latest posts

Back