Winning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsacquitne

Reaction score
I had a great experience on Friday. First off I got married. For the reception I had brewed up 2 batches of homebrew. Just a simple American light beer. Mt brothers had also brewed up a few batches as we one an American Pale Ale and the other being a wheat. During the reception I kept hearing time after time that my beer was the best beer there, not sure if this was because these people are usually drinking the Bud, Coors, and Miller or if it actually was the best. I have already had several questions about when I am going to brew it again or asking if I could come over and help then since they have a kit but the beer they have made with it has turned out tasting like crap. To answer their questions tomorrow and yes you just provide the beer.

Ah, marriage. Welcome to the rest of your life. The trials and tribulations of sharing all of your hopes and dreams with your soulmate. Truly, each day is better than the next.

Back