• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twist Lock Plugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have 30 of these to sell.

$5.00 plus shipping

PB180010-1.jpg

PB180011-1.jpg

Is that a good price? I have no idea what they go for. I am looking to build a heat stick and an electric HLT so I could use some.

To be honest with you and everyone else here. I don't know if that is a good price or not. I did a Google search and it looked like these are around 20-30 bucks. some cost more, some less. Depends on what you need for amps and number of conductors.

I got these from my father some time ago and they have been in the attic storage of my shop. I figure I've had them long enough. So I'm pretty easy to deal with on these, but I have to make it worth my effort to package, and ship. So make an offer on as many as you want, or need.

How's $20.00 for 5 plus shipping?

Back