This video is on Whole Food's website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbauer013 said:
All I ask is stick to one, patchouli or body odor, not both. Besides that the only problem I've had there was getting my hand tangled in a chick's underarm hair as we cross-reached for some produce.

Good thing you're joking though... Right? :eek:

A ton of new all grain brewers have come on here because of the Brooklyn kits.

I'm into brewing because a family member was able to afford one of these relatively cheap gift for my Christmas present. I'm thankful the kit exists, because without it, I wouldn't be here brewing myself and helping friends get into the hobby.

In New York at least, there is an odd fragment of society that is represented at Whole Foods. The Yuppy-Hippy. Think mid-40s, Birkenstocks, American Express Black card... usually pushing a side-by-side stroller and/or one of those kangaroo pouches. Call me old fashioned, but I prefered it when the hippies were as broke as I was and the yuppies shaved their armpits.

We have them in Minneapolis too, I call them Yippies. Most often characterized by the "Stop Global Warming" bumper sticker on their Land Rover. I don't think you qualify as a hippie anymore if you make more than some small countries and live in a house with twice as many bedrooms as occupants.

mbauer013 said:
Sorry about that, I'll tone down my descriptors.

At least you left out the part about having to scrub the persistent reek of patchouli pit off your fingers with the WF lavender scented bathroom soap

Back