got the stand running.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airdale220

Reaction score
Well last weekend I finally got the stand running. Its more or less a brutus without the ASCO valves and all the automation. Im really happy with the duck tip burners. I read aot of people on this site saying how they had to block some of the jets on there's(tilted wok style). I still have some tweaking to do. I have a little too much yellow flame but i think I can fix that with a regulator. Very convienient ot to worry about running out of propane though

01-18-09_1251.jpg

01-18-09_1238.jpg

If anyone needs steel tubing let me see what I can do. I buy tubing every day at work. (About $50k-$500k worth) When I was looking for my tubing I was quoted $150 delivered (to my work in Cleveland) for 48' of 2" x 3" rect. .083" wall.

I did receive the material with paperwork listed as "N/C" but the mill knew I was building a beer frame. I would have to pay for the next order but have no problem helping someone out with their build with what I can.

Back