Podcast Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jud

Reaction score
Ok so I got the HTC Eris Droid last month. I just figured out or think I can watch poscasts. Yeah I know a little slow... I downloaded PodKast, in the search window. I have tried Jamil podcast, The brewing network, and Basic Brewing. I can't find crap!!!!!:mad: What am I doing wrong!! Please help!!! I would really like to go to work on Thursday and listen and watch some good information.

Ok now I added google listen. This is really starting to piss me off!!!! I still can't find anything close to brewing. I found a F$%king Chicken loliepop!!

Welcome to the 21st century. We have figured out more ways to bring you more crap. Now with extra digital goodness!

Regional Thanks you have made me laugh!!! I needed that!!!! Let me know it you want that chicken loliepop!!!

I am not familiar with the Android OS, but the way it usually works is one of two ways:

1.) Some software on the PC, like iTunes or Zune Marketplace, has a listing of many (but by no means all) podcasts, and you just select what you want to sync to your device from there.

2.) If the podcast you are looking for is not listed, or no such software exists for Android phones, you'll have to type in the podcasts rss feed into your podcatcher. For example, the feed for the Jamil show is (I think) http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com/jamilshow.xml

ArcaneXor Just tried typing in the whole address. I found Arkansas Cooks, this is the funniest one that came up. Nothing about brewing. But thanks for the try!!!

Latest posts

Back