My website with photos of my beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's a rough draft I can't wait to see the final product!!! Awesome. :mug:

One thing I noticed, when I moused over the pictures, I hear a faint "blip" sound on my speakers, sounds sort of like a rubber ball bouncing. I don't know if you know that's there or not.

Good job!!!

None of the pictures are enlargeable.

My only complaint....you bailed on my logo :p

HAHA Irregular that actually made me LOL. Thanks man. Thank you so much for all your help.

Revy I noticed the same thing about the noise. I need to check that out.

HAHA Irregular that actually made me LOL. Thanks man. Thank you so much for all your help.

Revy I noticed the same thing about the noise. I need to check that out.

If you could make it like the sound of a bottle being opened it could be cool.

I have to say that it is better than many brewery websites I have seen.

Yet another example as to why I need to learn Flash!

Looks Great.:rockin:

As someone who did websites for a while I HATE flash but this one isn't bad. The photos mouseover as if they are clickable links but they don't activate anything. Not sure if this is something to be implemented down the line or not.

Looks good though, very classy.

Cabot-

Are your beers available yet? I know a young and attractive woman who is interested in the beer scene living in Baltimore who would love to sample your wares...

Let me know where she can find your beers, she would definitely look into it.

Site looks great!

:mug:

I am really glad you are making your dreams reality. I remember your first post here and how people were all negative. Good job staying positive and staying with HBT!!!

Cabot-

Are your beers available yet? I know a young and attractive woman who is interested in the beer scene living in Baltimore who would love to sample your wares...

Let me know where she can find your beers, she would definitely look into it.

Site looks great!

:mug:

I am really glad you are making your dreams reality. I remember your first post here and how people were all negative. Good job staying positive and staying with HBT!!!

Yeah I will pm about your girl.
Seriously, who knows if I would have stuck with it if I didnt have you watching my back. Again Thank you for all your help.
You know this brings up a really good point. Its the culture at this site that got me this far. I really couldnt have done it without you guys thank you all.

Latest posts

Back