Just another freak in the freak kingdom...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blizz81

Reaction score
Welcome to my intro thread. I like forums and beer, which is a dangerous combination. Late last year a buddy and I split a homebrew kit and have been adding on here and there - we're about ready to brew batch #4 (though the original batch with the 'czech pilsner' LME that came with the kit tasted more like 'metal shavings'), a Deutsch hefe extract kit from morebeer.com.

I hath finally registered so'z I can do some searching and ask a question or two (probably repeats - crucify me now) as I mature into a bigger and better homebrewist. All-grain experiments will happen at some point here and the information on this board will be extremely helpful.

Other info: I'm from Omaha, NE, am an IT guy, fancy myself an ice hockey goaltender, and I like many-a beer type ranging from extremely hoppy to extremely malty. Oh, and you get a picture of my barleywine trub off the deck:

trubdump2_small.jpg

Welcome to HBT!
Always glad to see more Nebraskan on board. Go ahead and ask any questions you may have but keep in mind the search function is your friend. :p

Don't listen to Nurmey, we all like a good crucifying as much as the next angry mob!

Welcome aboard. You look like just the kind of new member we like to sign up. I expect you'll do your homework anyway, but you can still feel free to post any questions. If we get too nasty, you can always come back in three days.

Back