Cap Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry08

Reaction score
I am afraid I cannot remember who suggested it but I finally managed to get some 24 mm round Avery labels. 525 for $aud9.95. I also downloaded a Word template. The labels are 15 per 6" x 4" sheet peel and stick. J5624 code

Well I printed my first lot for the batch I am bottling.

They stick to the cap and obviously are removed with the cap. To the one who came up with this idea please take a bow and my thanks. I reckon his suggestion should be a sticky.

I know I'm not the only one, but I know I have suggested them in a few threads. I will gladly take all the credit :D

Yeah! I will take a picture but maybe one of the originator's could have a pic handy. I get a bad feeling stealing someone elses thunder.

I do not mind copying their ideas but believe that credit goes where credit is due.

Again to those that suggested it let me say that was one dinky di idea.

PS I will come back and supply one if no one else does

Ok I thought if I do not do it now it would not be done. Here is a sheet ready to use Sunday. I scanned it. bit rough I am afraid.

Looks like my free host will not show it. I have a sheet shown in a pic on my profile.

Back