Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close enough.

The Eastern Sierra.
Specifically, Brown's Owens River Campground. Just south of Mammoth, about 30 mi north of Bishop. One of the most amazing places on the planet.

@Hoppy2bmerry sorry but you're not up...don't think you understand how this game is working, but you have to correctly guess the previous one for it to be your turn.

All of the additional photos are confusing.

@Hoppy2bmerry sorry but you're not up...don't think you understand how this game is working, but you have to correctly guess the previous one for it to be your turn.

All of the additional photos are confusing.

Okay thanks. I thought since the previous pic was done it was time for another. Now I know.

Somewhere in Socal, just drove through inland empire and recognize that haze anywhere.

Not dense enough to be LA,

Santa Monica?

Here's my entry.

skyline-wallpaper-1.jpg

Its a tricky one. I used to live in this city but would not recognize this shot as it is an obscure angle.

Yeah, I know, but.... In my mind the lighting is such that the tower APPEARS to be stone, but may just be light dispersed in a reverse bokeh way.

I said I was drinking....

We are not even in the right city or for that matter the right part of the country for this pic. Yeah I cheated, and searched, but I won't post the answer, so I guess I'm not really cheating. Good night.

I'm gonna say Portland, OR as well. If it is right and the guy above me doesn't show up for a day I can post.

I had another pic of this city's* skyline, would have made it very difficult to identify.

this one makes it a little easier, I think

*and calling it a "city" is pushing the limits of the definition

ee623298b2dbf52876ee2619808a9306.jpg

Back