Gadgets, Coses and Components.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeckett

Reaction score
I am forming a discussion group for electronics tinkerers like myself. The discussions are loosely centered about how you design and build your "homebrewed" home brew controller. It hopefully will have members with mechanical engineering, electronics and many other disciplines. If you are interested in Arduino, Pickaxe, PIC Micro, Basic Stamp, SSR and systems integration this will be a place to lump all of that together into a multiple topic discussion of the how, why, what your doing with circuits, relays, PID's, Microcontrollers, sensors and timers. You wont have to explain why you automated a valve, or burner control, just show us how you are doing it and how you have solved unique technical issues you have encountered along the way. So, join the group discussion and contribute freely and often.
Wheelchair Bob

Still seeking interested member who would like to join the group discussion. I have invited several astute individuals who have succesfully built a brewtroller and others who have expressed an interest in automation too. So if your cup of tea is electronics, circuits, PC Boards, chips and systems please have a look at the "Gadgets, Code and Components discussions" under the groups tab at the top of the page. Please have a look and feel free to post a pic or three as well as how you did it. Have a great day and brewing experience.
Wheelchair Bob

Latest posts

Back