• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle for Sale-Local Pickup Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallr

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a keggle for sale and will send pictures if you send me a pm. It has two holes welded into it that you can attach valves to. It is dent free and in pretty much pristine condition.

$160 OBO

Agreed, the above item can be reproduced for well under $100. Do you know if the keg was acquired legally? Are these holes 1/2", are they full or half couplings? I personally am not interested but as I'm local I want to make sure my fellow homebrewers do not waste precious brewing funds.

I am asking what it cost me. I am not a welder and I hired a state certified welder to weld full couplings on. In other forums I belong to this kind of thread ****ting is forbidden. If you don't want it...don't buy it. By the way....it's sold and I believe the buyer thinks it was a fair price. As do I.

Back