Whats the difference between these kegging packages?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phidelt844

Reaction score
Slowly getting my feet wet in to the world of kegging, and saw numerous people point to midwestsupplies for the basic kits. Seems the usual recommendation was a basic 2 keg setup as follows:

Brew Logic Dual Tap Draft System- with Reconditioned CO2 Tank :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

This one's $199.95, but out of stock. At the very top of the description, it recommends a different package:

Dual Cornelius Keg System with 5 lb. CO2 tank (comes empty) :: Midwest Supplies Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies

This one's $225.95, but for the life of me I can not tell the difference between them. At first I thought that one of them could control separate pressure in each keg, but since they both have 3 gauges, it looks like they both have that ability. Can someone help me out on what the difference is?

The other difference is that the cheaper one is currently unavailable.

Back