EF just got more expensive

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
Not *that* EF, you perverts...

I picked up a 6'er of Edmund Fitzgerald at my local state store after work today to once again compare to my EF clone since I figured I only had a couple of pints left in the keg. I bought some about 3 weeks ago and it was $9 for a six. Today it was $10.50.

Either the malt and hops prices already put the squeeze on regional breweries or GLBC is getting a jump start on their profits.

I'm not complaining about it, because $10.50 is still a pretty good deal for the EF (;) ), but I think I'll be brewing my EF clone again very soon.

After the first of the year, most beers will be going up. I have it from a good source (me) that AB beers are all going up so it is safe to assume the rest of MC will too. Even though most of us don't drink this stuff, I would assume our beloved micros will rise as well. If the grain price increase for us HBers is any indication.
-Drew

Back